Become a Nebraska Notary Public
Nebraska Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Nebraska is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Nebraska notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
Importance of Nebraska Notary Training
As a notary public in the State of Nebraska, you have UNLIMITED financial liability on EVERY document you notarize. You do not want to take the office of Notary Public lightly. The Nebraska Online Notary Course is the fastest, easiest and most affordable way for you to learn what to do and how to protect yourself as a notary. Whether you are a new or current notary public, you should spend some time learning the laws.
How to Become a Notary Public in NebraskaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Nebraska Notary Public
- Your signature in the Oath portion of the Application will need to be notarized. The Find a Notary feature from Notary Rotary can help you locate a Notary in your area.
2. If you are a non-resident of Nebraska, you must also send the Evidence of Employment in Nebraska Form with your application.
3. The Nebraska Notary exam will be emailed or mailed to you once the State has received your application and forms.
4. Complete the exam, then send the completed exam to the Secretary of State.
5. If you passed the test and have already sent your Notary bond with your application, you will receive your Nebraska Notary commission certificate.
6. Order your Nebraska Notary stamp and the rest of your Notary supplies.