Become a Nevada Notary Public
Nevada Notary Commission Overview
The step-by-step process for becoming a notary public in the state of Nevada is detailed below. Once you are ready to shop for supplies, simply visit our store. As a national provider of notary supplies, notary bonds, insurance, and training, Notary.net has pretty much everything you need to become a Nevada notary public.
Are You in the Wrong Place?
How to Become a Notary Public in NevadaStep-by-Step Instructions
How to Become a Nevada Notary Public
1. Complete an approved Notary Study Course, and take the state Notary exam.
2. Order your Nevada Notary bond in the 'Supplies' tab above.
3. Complete the Nevada Notary Public Application.
4. Send the completed application and $35 fee to:
Secretary of State - Notary Division
101 North Carson Street, Suite #3
Carson City, NV 89701-3714
4. Receive your Notary Certificate of Appointment.
5. Order your Nevada Notary stamp and journal with us.